FEF Seeks Part-Time office administrator
The Falmouth Education Foundation (FEF) seeks a part-time, computer savvy administrator to oversee data administration, mailings and donation processing; establish and monitor administrative procedures and timelines; and provide support to the president and five operating committees for this growing and exciting Falmouth nonprofit. As an integral member of the FEF team, the successful candidate must be highly organized, attentive to details, and adept at managing priorities. Strong interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills, and ability to work both collaboratively and independently are required.
Data Administration and Mailings
- Become an expert user of the Foundation’s new fundraising database, NeonCRM.
- Enter and track constituent data; continually update and correct as information is received.
- Manage reporting and queries, including accurate donor list for Annual Report.
- Produce acknowledgements and donor correspondence in a timely manner.
- Manage several annual mailings including mail merge, production, and distribution. Coordinate with printer and appropriate committees.
- Develop and maintain a master calendar for the Foundation, including annual events and initiatives, Board and Committee meetings, and other items.
- Create online board site, using Google docs or similar system; post documents as needed.
- Create and manage timelines for major events, such as the annual appeal and annual winter gala; track progress; inform president of impending deadlines.
- Pick up, open and distribute mail.
- Process donations and make bank deposits; reconcile with Treasurer monthly.
- Respond to or refer all telephone and email inquiries on a timely basis.
- Provide general administrative support for the president.
- Provide administrative support for fundraising events.
- Assist with correspondence and questions from grant recipients.
- Provide additional support as necessary to carry out the activities of the Falmouth Education Foundation.
Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will have excellent data administration skills and an affinity for managing, utilizing and analyzing data. Previous experience using fundraising management software and working in a nonprofit setting, including handling confidential information, is highly desirable. Facility with Microsoft Word and Excel is necessary, and familiarity with other creative and accounting software is a plus. The candidate should have a proven ability to work independently and be able to demonstrate excellent administrative support skills. Some college preferred.
This is a regular, part-time position that will be compensated on an hourly basis. Specific hours of work can be determined between the president and the successful candidate, to constitute a regular schedule of approximately 18 hours a week. Additional hours may occasionally be required or requested to support specific FEF events or activities.
Please send a cover letter and resume to FEFsearch16@gmail.com by Tuesday, May 10. Include salary requirements in your cover letter along with a separate sheet listing the name and contact information for three references. (References will not be contacted until interviews have been conducted.)