Reimbursement, Assessment & Invoice Forms
I. Reimbursement Form
Those requesting reimbursements for expenses related to a mini-grant or a regular grant, please complete the
- Please scan or take a photo of your receipt. We would appreciate your submitting your receipts within six weeks, if at all possible.
- If you used a credit card for your purchase, you need only show the last four digits of your credit card and attach it to the form where indicated. If you purchase through Amazon, select the invoice option, which you can attach to the form. This makes our reimbursement more efficient.
- Tax paid by grantees cannot be reimbursed.
- If you would prefer to mail the receipts rather than attach and email them, please complete the form and mail it along with your receipts to Meghan Buckley, FEF Office, PO Box 1061, Falmouth, MA 02541.
- If you have any questions, email us at email@example.com.
ll. Assessment Forms
All grant recipients will need to complete an assessment form or report. These should be submitted by June 1.
Foe new and continuing projects, click on the button below:
For TOF mini-grants, click on the button below:
lll. Vendor Invoice Form
If you need FEF to pay a specific vendor, please complete the form you will find by opening the document below and email or mail it to us. New vendors will need to complete and send us a W-9 form.