Reimbursement & Assessment Forms
Those requesting reimbursements for expenses related to a mini-grant or a regular grant, please complete the
- Please scan or take a photo of your receipt. We would appreciate your submitting your receipts within six weeks, if at all possible.
- If you used a credit card for your purchase, you need only show the last four digits of your credit card and attach it to the form where indicated. If you purchase through Amazon, select the invoice option, which you can attach to the form. This makes our reimbursement more efficient.
- Tax paid by grantees cannot be reimbursed.
- If you would prefer to mail the receipts rather than attach and email them, please complete the form and mail it along with your receipts to Meghan Buckley, FEF Office, PO Box 1061, Falmouth, MA 02541.
- If you have any questions, email us at email@example.com.
All grant recipients will need to complete an assessment form or report. These should be submitted by June 1.
For traditional grants, both new projects and continuing, click on the button below:
For TOF grants, click on the button below: